Remodeled and converted/updated 1955 ranch style home to cute and cozy 3/2 home
The scope of work included the following;
- Permitting of existing enclosed carport to a masterbedroom, conversion of the existing laundry room behind the carport to a masterbath. Added new sanitary drain to accommodate new masterbath and replaced exiting house sanitary drain with new PVC to city connection.
- New kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash,sink, faucet and disposal, new stainless steel appliances.
- New hot water heater, 8,000 BTUH mini-split heat pump AC unit for Master(wall mounted evaporator) and new laundry box.
- New paint, ceramic tile and doors throughout existing house (1,050 sq. ft.)
- New 25 year asphalt shingle roof and Vinyl fencing.